July 7, 2020
We have re-opened!
As you can imagine, some things are different. Here is what you need to know:
Hours have changed for some locations. This page provides updated information.
Per statewide orders, library users are required to wear masks when inside library buildings. The exception to this rule is for children 10 and younger. If you forgot yours or do not have one, we can provide one for you while supplies last.
Please self-limit your time in the library to one hour or less. We may have to ask patrons who’ve been in the library longer than an hour to leave in order to allow other patrons access.
Computer time is limited to one hour per day per person, and computers can only be used by one person at a time.
While in the library, please practice social distancing of at least 6 feet.
We strongly encourage you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
Libraries reserve the right to limit the number of people visiting at any one time or the amount of time users can remain in the library.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. are reserved for our
Services Currently offered:
• Computer use
• Use of wifi networks & personal laptops
• Holds pickup (curbside or in-library)
• In-depth computer or printing assistance
• Programs (including storytimes)
• Areas for gathering (formally or informally)
• Soft seating (seating with fabric covering)
• Browsing of newspapers/magazines
• Study room or meeting room use