Chat With a HPLD Staff Member!
Chat services are now available to HPLD patrons. Can’t find the book you want, need help with a report or just got an e-reader and don’t know what to do? We’re here to help you.
Monday – Thursday
Need assistance during off hours?
Have a question? Looking for answers?
Want to browse previously asked questions?
Want to ask a question of your own?
Go to our Ask Us page
Type your question into the below box.
Contact the Library
We’re here to help!
Phone: 1-888-861-READ (7323)
In Person: Go to our library locations page.
- I have a comment, suggestion or question.
- I have a question about my account (e.g. fines, holds, items still showing up on my account, etc.).
- I would like to change my account information (e.g. phone number, address, etc.).
- I have an eBook or Audio eBook question.
- I have a Genealogy Research Request